loups garous de thiercelieux Index du Forum

loups garous de thiercelieux Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[PDF] Ielts Writing Task 2 Corrections: Most Common Mistake

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    loups garous de thiercelieux Index du Forum -> Parties de Loups-Garous -> Annonces et inscriptions aux parties.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
morynmar
Joueur

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 16:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] Ielts Writing Task 2 Corrections: Most Common Mistake Répondre en citant

IELTS Writing Task 2 Corrections: Most Common Mistakes Students Make And How To Avoid Them! (BOOK 5)

- Do you usually make mistakes in IELTS academic writing task 2 and do not get your expected score?

- Would you like to learn how to avoid and correct them so they would be precisely academic?

- Do you expect to get the score you wished in IELTS writing task 2?

If your answer is “yes” to these above questions, then this book is perfect for you.

LIMITED TIME OFFER ONLY $0.99

This book reveals numerous common mistakes students make in each type of essay of IELTS writing task 2. Then, it will suggest corrections for these all mistakes to help students have a better understanding, avoid unexpected mistakes and achieve a high score in the IELTS Writing task 2.

As the author of this book, I believe that this IETLS writing corrections book will be an indispensable reference and trusted guide for all students who want to maximize their score in IELTS academic writing task 2. I guarantee that all sample essays corrections in this book are practical and not available in any other IELTS textbook or on any website as well. When you read and learn from this book, you will certainly know that it has been written by an experienced teacher, who has spent thousands of hours in a classroom, who understands IELTS students' needs and who is totally able to help them and definitely you are not an exception stay away from the most common mistakes in IELTS writing task 2 and achieve your IELTS writing goal.

Don’t delay any more seconds, scroll back up, DOWNLOAD your copy TODAY for only $0.99, start avoiding most common mistakes students make and get the highest score in IELTS academic writing tomorrow!

Details:
price: $8.47
bound: 66 pages
publisher: JOHNNY CHUONG; 1 edition (October 11, 2016)
lang: English
asin: B01MAVRYAS
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1184 KB

Ielts Writing Task 2 Corrections: Most Common Mistakes Students Make And How To Avoid Them (Book 5) JOHNNY CHUONG
Ielts Writing Task 2 Corrections: Most Common Mistakes Students Make And How To Avoid Them (Book 5) get free

You,,,can,,,decide,,,to,,,make,,,it,,,visible,,,only,,,to,,,you,,,or,,,to,,,a,,,restricted,,,audienceAdvantage,,Exam,,Preparation,,LimitedLearn,,more,,How,,do,,I,,follow,,my,,topics',,performance?,,Measuring,,and,,analyzing,,your,,curation,,will,,help,,you,,to,,understand,,what,,your,,audience,,is,,looking,,for,,and,,how,,to,,improve,,your,,performanceIt,,would,,be,,more,,correct,,to,,have,,only,,one,,idea/cause/advantage/solution,,in,,each,,paragraph,,and,,then,,develope,,it,,as,,much,,as,,you,,can?ThanksReply,,Christopher,,Pell,,saysOctober,,7,,,2015,,at,,3:37,,pm,,You,,can,,do,,either,,,but,,the,,most,,important,,thing,,is,,to,,develop,,your,,ideas,,fully.Reply,,V,,Thng,,saysSeptember,,24,,,2015,,at,,3:43,,pm,,Hi,,Christ,Is,,it,,ok,,if,,I,,make,,up,,data,,in,,Ielts,,task,,2?Reply,,Christopher,,Pell,,saysSeptember,,28,,,2015,,at,,12:15,,am,,Yes,,,but,,it,,should,,be,,believable.Reply,,misbahzia,,saysMay,,23,,,2015,,at,,1:02,,am,,parapraph1;,,Women,,should,,not,,be,,allocated,,a,,certain,,percentage,,of,,roles,,because,,it,,should,,be,,based,,on,,merit,,not,,gender.As,,a,,result,,of,,this,,company,,will,,work,,more,,efficiently,,and,,in,,a,,systematic,,way,,with,,brilliant,,new,,ideas,,which,,can,,only,,be,,generated,,by,,merit,,base,,employee.For,,instance,Washington,,Times,,reported,,that,,dairy,,farm,,industry,,had,,doubled,,its,,reveneue,,ever,,since,,firm,,had,,hired,,a,,merit,,base,,selection.Paragraph2;,,Women,,should,,not,,be,,given,,a,,few,,specific,,jobs,,like,,construction,,work,,because,,it,,is,,too,,labourious.Moreover,it,,is,,very,,difficult,,for,,a,,lady,,to,,handle,,heavy,,machinery,,as,,compare,,to,,men,,who,,has,,been,,made,,internaly,,solid,,naturally,,to,,accomplish,,this,,industrious,,job.For,,example,a,,2014,,study,,from,,Manchester,,university,,showed,,that,,65%,,of,,women,,do,,not,,like,,construction,,work.Reply,,studyhubau,,saysMay,,22,,,2015,,at,,6:56,,pm,,Quite,,an,,interesting,,post,,highlighting,,the,,important,,tips,,for,,IELTS,,writing!!Reply,,misbahzia,,saysMay,,22,,,2015,,at,,2:14,,pm,,Give,,practice,,of,,supporting,,paragraph,,task.Reply,,misbahzia,,saysMay,,22,,,2015,,at,,1:59,,pm,,Thank,,you,,so,,much.Reply,,doichuoinon,,saysMay,,22,,,2015,,at,,1:01,,pm,,Reblogged,,this,,on,,doichuoinon,,and,,commented:,,Great,,adviceReply,,2013thetwaiphyo,,saysMay,,21,,,2015,,at,,10:53,,pm,,Thank,,you,,so,,much.Reply,,Leave,,a,,Reply,,Cancel,,replyYour,,email,,address,,will,,not,,be,,publishedTo,,what,,extent,,do,,you,,agree,,or,,disagree?Raising,,fuel,,prices,,is,,the,,best,,option,,because,,it,,would,,lower,,demandLearn,more,

Learn,,more,,about,,the,,different,,options,,We'll,,suggest,,content,,based,,on,,your,,keywords,,Examples:,,To,,get,,content,,containing,,either,,thought,,or,,leadership,,enter:,,To,,get,,content,,containing,,both,,thought,,and,,leadership,,enter:,,To,,get,,content,,containing,,the,,expression,,thought,,leadership,,enter:,,You,,can,,enter,,several,,keywords,,and,,you,,can,,refine,,them,,whenever,,you,,wantExample,,1-,,For,,example,,,lots,,of,,women,,fail,,to,,get,,jobs,,solely,,on,,the,,basis,,of,,their,,gender.Example,,2,,For,,example,,,many,,business,,women,,in,,Asia,,find,,it,,difficult,,to,,get,,jobs,,as,,CEOs,,,despite,,having,,the,,same,,qualifications,,as,,men.Example,,3,,For,,example,,,in,,2014,,it,,was,,reported,,in,,The,,Straits,,Times,,that,,only,,9,,of,,Singapores,,top,,100,,companies,,have,,female,,CEOs,,,despite,,making,,up,,50%,,of,,the,,total,,workforce.The,,first,,example,,is,,very,,general,,and,,is,,not,,a,,satisfactory,,example.Example,,2,,is,,much,,better,,but,,again,,business,,women,,in,,Asia,,is,,very,,general,,and,,does,,not,,really,,support,,our,,argument,,because,,of,,this.Example,,3,,is,,a,,very,,good,,example,,because,,it,,used,,an,,actual,,newspaper,,to,,report,,specific,,statistics,,(9%),,,from,,a,,specific,,place,,(Singapore),,at,,a,,specific,,time,,(2014).Putting,,It,,All,,Together,,Below,,I,,will,,put,,everything,,we,,have,,learned,,to,,write,,two,,supporting,,paragraphs,,for,,this,,question:Increasing,,the,,price,,of,,petrol,,is,,the,,best,,way,,to,,solve,,growing,,traffic,,and,,pollution,,problemsThat,,,is,,,to,,,say,,,those,,,young,,,women,,,are,,,just,,,as,,,qualified,,,as,,,men,,,,if,,,not,,,more,,,,and,,,should,,,therefore,,,be,,,given,,,at,,,least,,,an,,,equal,,,share,,,in,,,the,,,job,,,market.The,,,last,,,point,,,I,,,will,,,make,,,about,,,explanations,,,is,,,they,,,should,,,relate,,,specifically,,,to,,,the,,,questionRecent,Posts,How,to,Pass,IELTS,Reading,How,to,pass,IELTS,speaking,How,to,Pass,IELTS,Report,Writing:,Task,1,Academic,How,to,Pass,IELTS,Letter,Writing:,Task,1,General,How,to,Pass,IELTS,Essay,Writing,LETTER,MODEL,for,IELTS,Built,by,Faradj,Musaev,Copyright,,2016,-,All,Right,Reserved,-,IELTSanswers.com,8,,,aaa1,,,About,,,me,,,About,,,me,,,About,,,me,,,Academic,,,IELTS,,,Task,,,1,,,ACADEMIC,,,TASK,,,1,,,SAMPLE,,,ESSAYS,,,Academic,,,Task,,,1,,,Sample,,,Question,,,,,,Graph,,,23,,,Academic,,,Task,,,1,,,Sample,,,Question,,,,,,Graph,,,28,,,ANNOUNCING:,,,Skype,,,Classes,,,for,,,IELTS,,,Students,,,Who,,,Have,,,Taken,,,the,,,Exam,,,More,,,than,,,OnceINSANE,,GIVEAWAY,,JUST,,FOR,,JAPANESE,,STUDENTS!!!,,International,,student,,enrolment,,in,,British,,universities,,2009-2014,,Is,,it,,good,,for,,children,,to,,start,,using,,computers,,from,,an,,early,,age,,and,,spend,,long,,hours,,on,,them?,,Discuss,,the,,advantages,,and,,disadvantages

.Dictogloss,,Do,,you,,need,,help,,with,,task,,two?,,ebook,,EnglishPowerPack,,ERROR,,SPOTTING,,1,,,,ARTICLES,,ERROR,,SPOTTING,,1,,,,ARTICLES,,ANSWERS,,ERROR,,SPOTTING,,2,,,,SINGULAR,,/,,PLURAL,,ERROR,,SPOTTING,,2,,,,SINGULAR,,/,,PLURAL,,ANSWERS,,ERROR,,SPOTTING,,3,,,,PREPOSITIONS,,ERROR,,SPOTTING,,3,,,,PREPOSITIONS,,ANSWERS,,ESSAY,,CORRECTION,,Essay,,Correction,,5,,Essay,,Correction,,Instructions,,8,,pack,,Expected,,city,,visits,,by,,country,,of,,origin,,for,,2018,,(thousands/year),,Extra,,Help,,Failing,,IELTS,,:-(,,Foreign,,direct,,investment,,in,,Australia,,over,,3,,years,,Four,,types,,of,,IELTS,,Task,,Two,,Questions,,free,,check,,Full,,Access,,Sentence,,Guide,,Course,,General,,English,,Language,,Courses,,GENERAL,,TASK,,1,,SAMPLE,,ESSAYS,,,,Read,,,practice,,,improve,,,then,,pass,,IELTS!,,Giving,,examples,,in,,IELTS,,Writing,,Task,,2,,Great!,,Almost,,finished!,,helpfriends,,How,,many,,errors,,are,,there?,,How,,to,,ALWAYS,,Start,,Writing,,Your,,IELTS,,Task2,,Essay,,How,,to,,get,,ideas,,for,,IELTS,,Writing,,Task,,2,,How,,to,,learn,,IELTS,,Vocabulary,,(Collocations,,and,,Topic,,Specific,,Vocabulary),,How,,To,,Make,,Sure,,You,,Keep,,Getting,,My,,Valuable,,Emails,,How,,to,,Select,,and,,Choose,,Data,,for,,IELTS,,Academic,,Writing,,How,,to,,Start,,IELTS,,Writing,,Task,,2The,page,you're,looking,for,can't,be,foundDiscuss,the,causes,and,solutionsCreating,,engaging,,newsletters,,with,,your,,curated,,content,,is,,really,,easy(linking)In,other,words,(linking)This,is,because,(giving,reasons)The,reason,is17a,,sounding,,board,,(,,a,,good,,person,,to,,talk,,to),,=>,,My,,mother,,is,,really,,a,,good,,sounding,,board,,for,,me,,whenever,,I,,face,,difficulties,,in,,my,,lifePercent,of,Eligible,Voters,Registered,for,Each,Race,by,State,and,Year,Personal,Tuition,Please,Don't,Be,Tricked,in,the,IELTS,Listening,Exam,Please,don't,fail!!!,Poor,Introduction,Power,Essay,1,Answer,Practice,Test,private,class,Proofreading,READING,redirect,Sample,Band,9,Essay,Sample,Band,9,Essay,1,Sample,Band,9,Essay:,Children,and,Behaviour,Sample,Band,9,Essay:,Children,and,Education 171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK Video Marketing Made Easy: How to Create Your Own Great Videos and Market Your Way to More Money (Video Marketing Yourself Book 1)READ BOOK Stray Cats and Other StoriesONLINE BOOK The Dragon’s Price (The Sorcerer's Saga Book 4)READ BOOK Meditations on the Life, the Teaching and the Passion of Jesus Christ: For Every Day of the Ecclesiastical Year: With an Appendix of Meditations for the Festivals of Various Saints Volume 2Discovering Grace: A Mercy Johnson Novel Ms Reita PendryREAD BOOK The Doomsong SwordONLINE BOOK 52 Bible Verses for Young Hearts: Weekly Journal for Copywork and Bible Memory (ages 4-8)READ BOOK Limping But Blessed: Wrestling with God after the Death of a ChildCleverlands: The Secrets Behind the Success of the World's Education Superpowers Lucy Crehan[PDF] Pregnancy: You’re Pregnant! The Complete Guide to What You Can Expect When You Are Expecting So You Can Have a Perfect Pregnancy

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 16:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    loups garous de thiercelieux Index du Forum -> Parties de Loups-Garous -> Annonces et inscriptions aux parties. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange